Pet Transportation Options
Regular “Around Town” Service
With PAWS En Route you can travel with your pet or not. Our qualified, bonded and insured drivers can pick up your pet, accompany them to an appointment and deliver them safely back home while you are at work. Or, we can bring you with your pet to an appointment, one-way or return.
At PAWS we understand how stressful it is when your pet has to travel by airplane. We offer the following comprehensive services to assist you with your pet’s travel whether it is due to a job relocation, moving to another place or a family vacation.
- Travel to and from Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Whether flying with Air Canada, WestJet, Cathay Pacific; any of the airlines, we can help you manoeuvre the travel documentation to ensure your pet is flight ready
- Travel/Flight Arrangements – Cost Effective and Direct Flights
- Supply of IATA /airline approved, competitively priced pet carriers or Crates
- Pet Boarding near the airport including Ground Transportation in the event a flight is cancelled or delayed
- Hotel Shuttle for you, your pet and luggage
- Veterinary appointment arrangements, pick-up and drop-off
All pets travelling via air are required to have the appropriate carriers/crates in order to be flight ready and accepted by the airline companies. PAWS En Route can supply and advise you in ensuring you have the right carrier as per the IATA (International Air Transport Association) regulations.
Call us at 1-866-204-7331 or email us for further information.
How to start:
Complete our online Rider Request Form and an agent will contact you with a quote. If you want to proceed, we’ll complete the registration and book your ride over the phone. Credit cards are charged at the time of booking. Rides should be booked at least 12 hours in advance.